MamiGut Phase 3 — breastfeeding
MamiGut breastfeeding was developed for breastfeeding women and contains selected vitamins, minerals and antioxidants as well as high-quality whey protein to support a balanced diet for a comfortable breastfeeding period.
vitamins and minerals:
- Breastfeeding mothers should eat a varied, balanced and regular diet. Nutritious foods and additional vitamins and minerals are important, after all, the breastfed baby also eats - MamiGut contains 18 selected vitamins and minerals and supports a balanced diet while breastfeeding
- Mothers need more protein than usual to produce milk: in order to produce 1g of breast milk protein, the breastfeeding woman needs 2g of dietary protein. The MamiGut Shake supports you in meeting your needs in a simple way.
- In liquid form, vitamins are directly absorbed by the body - they go directly into the bloodstream and do not have to be digested first
THIS IS IN
- Iodine — contributes to normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function; The iodine supply of the mother determines the iodine concentration in breast milk and thus the supply of the newborn.
- Iron —contributes to a normal function of the immune system and to the reduction of tiredness
- Vitamins B2, B6, B12 — help reduce fatigue
- DHA Omega-3 fatty acid — important for normal eye and brain function
- Vitamin C and Zinc — support the immune system and improve overall health
- Lutein — a carotenoid found in the retina of the eye and can only be obtained from food.
- folate — contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system and reduces fatigue
- oat bran and psyllium husk powder — high quality dietary fiber
- Brewer's yeast and fenugreek seeds — are important medicinal plants and mushrooms and are rich in minerals and vitamins.